Pixologic is proud to announce a new Plug-In Decimation Master
With Decimation Master you will be able to easily reduce the polygon count of your models in a very efficient way while keeping all their sculpted details. This solution is one of the fastest available and is able to optimize your high polycount models from ZBrush, allowing you to export them to your other 3D software packages.
Sculpt your model with ZBrush, add all your small details and push your artistic skills, then optimize your ZTool. Export it to your favorite 3D package which will now be able to open your sculpting to create specific textures like Normal Maps or Ambient Occlusion maps by baking the high resolution mesh information on a low resolution mesh.
Another use is to export your model for a Rapid Prototyping process (3D printing) and bring your virtual art to a real object but also displaying your model in a real-time viewer such as PDF 3D. The possibilities are infinite!
- High quality optimization with accuracy details.
- Two different optimizations for a better control of the result.
- Optimization based on the polypainting information
- Support of Masks for details protection.
- Border protections.
- Support of the symmetry and partial symmetry.
- Optimization of your UVs for exporting models for 3D Color printing
- Export all SubTool as one OBJ file
- Clone all SubTools