Introducing GoZ

Posted on June 15, 2009

GoZ breaks down the walls of importing/exporting into other applications. GoZ will give the artist an one click feature that will send all displacement maps, normal maps, texture maps, and geometry from ZBrush into other applications. Currently GoZ works with Maya, Modo, and Cinema4D with many more to come. With this tool you can will be released from the technical equation of figuring out those map settings that we are all so eager to work with as an artist.

To discover more about GoZ and watch a video:

Your Pixologic Team

18 Responses to “Introducing GoZ”

1. Gary Poole says:

Hey Pixologic,
    Lots of ZBrush goodness happening right now, THANKS! I know that you folks are working furiously on ZB4, but can you let us know when you have expanded the applications available to GoZBrush? I can’t wait to get this functionallity for Lightwave 9.6/Lightwave Core.
    Again thanks heaps!

2. Hello Gary

There is no set date yet for making GoZ work with every application on the market but Lightwave is on the list. We appreciate you visiting the blog and ask just to keep an eye on the blog for the GoZ updates. Thank you for all the support to Pixologic.

Your Pixologic Team

3. Hi Gary,
    Is this a ZBrush 3 plugin, or will it only be available in version 4?

4. sorry, meant to address that comment to the Pixologic Team, not Gary 😀

5. Chaymation says:

Please tell me that 3DSMax is also on the list! 😀 Thanks!

6. Stephen

GoZ will be for ZB4.

Of course MAX is on the list. :)

Your Pixologic Team

7. Jacob says:

OMG!!!! This looks great!!!! Cant wait to see a Lightwave update.
    Great work guys you have really out done yourselves with this one.

8. Can not wait to get my hands on GoZ!

Please Tell me that Cinema 4d is on the list! 😀

9. Cinema 4D is already working with GoZ.

10. THOMAS says:

When will zbrush GoZ to 3d Max ?

11. There is no exact date for GoZ with 3DMAX yet.

12. Oh Yeah! Fantastic!

13. Hi Pixologic,

One more here for Lightwave 9.6 to be on the list.

14. sande says:

Heh, just found this older announcement when googling for information on Lightwave and GoZ. :)
    Hopefully Lightwave is still getting that GoZ support.

15. Clemens says:

I also hope that Lightwave will get the GoZ Support. I’m really looking forward to it, and hope that it will deliver with ZBrush 4.0

16. tatge says:

I vote for Lightwave 9.6 to GoZ.

17. Rob says:

I’ll add my singular nod to wanting to see Lightwave work with zBrush through GoZ.

18. mesbahi says:

is the GOZ free plugin or it’s a part of zbrush