A Look Into the Upcoming ZBrush 3.5

Posted on August 31, 2009

bannerzbrush351

Pixologic is pleased to announce the soon to be released ZBrush 3.5.

ZBrush 3.5 is going to have some amazing features that include,
ZSpheres 2, Hard Surface Sculpting, and Surface Noise to name a few.

ZBrush 3.5 for Windows systems is currently in final stages of beta testing.
We estimate testing will end shortly and ZBrush 3.5 will be available as a free update to all Windows registered users this coming week.

GoZ for Windows will be available by the end of September.

ZBrush 3.5 and the GoZ update for Mac systems will be available as a free update to all Mac registered users by the end of September.

To take a look at what’s in store for ZBrush 3.5 come take a look.

14 Responses to “A Look Into the Upcoming ZBrush 3.5”

1. hashim says:

This is too dam gooood it will change alot of peoples workflow and speed up 3d modeling can’t wait to have a go :)

2. Giap Vo says:

I have to admit that hard surface sculpting is my favorite tool so far cause I’m a fan of robotic character. Not only that, the procedure noise that built in with ZBrush 3.5 is amazing. It will save a lot of time for small detail like skin, rusted areas and so on. Can’t wait to get my hand on this.

3. ettore pianta says:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4. Dirtbox says:

I notice the wording has changed from “in the next few days” to “this coming week”.

NNNG

5. SUMEET.ZB says:

yuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Plz don’t mind But plz launch ZBrush 3.5 As soon as possible. now i cant wait..

Thanx pixologic….I LOVE YOU ALL.

6. hashim says:

Is it ready yet :) It would be great if you had a countdonw timer on your site.

just a thought ??

7. Tremor says:

Does anyone know what “improved perspective with a floor grid” means? Is the grid the improvement? “Virtually infinite zoom” sounds good to me. Would be nice to move away from that 2.5D concept and make zBrush feel more like Maya, 3dsMax etc.

8. hashim says:

me again :)

I have watched the zbrush sphere2 tutorials but no 3.5 trial for us to have ago ?

9. strages says:

I would like to try this version out, as i am still a student 😉

When i was reading through the improvements i was so happy reading about the improved perspective by grid!!! thats one of the things i really was missing in zbrush!! tx a lot

further the sculpting by zspheres looks awesome and intuitive!

10. Tremor says:

Hm, nope. They’re still sending out the mails to the upgraders. I guess when that’s done they will eventually find the time to update the site with the new trial. I’m interested too. The videos look nice as always, but it’s the handling and actual feel that I’m curious about. You can’t tell from a video how easy it is to do something you actually planned for.

11. Shinraidenz says:

I got the zbrush 3.5. It’s damn good. I love the new zsketch so much. Plus the perspective and floor views and more. 3D modeling and rigging is much quicker now. Thanks pixologic.

12. Dany says:

i want one!!!
    but how can I get it?

13. Bill says:

what formats will zbrush output stl files?