Check out ZBSee, the new ZBrushCentral!
- Main Forum displays as a gallery of tiles, one for each image uploaded to it.
- Reply to an image directly on its tile.
- See at a glance how many comments have been made for a tile and scroll through them.
- See at a glance how many images are attached to a tile and flip through them. If a single post has multiple images, each can be seen. If a single thread has multiple posts with images, flip between tiles.
- See at a glance how many other people have Liked an image.
- Comments can be displayed for each image.
- See detailed information for an artist, including how many likes and followers he has.
- Infinite scrolling – as you reach the bottom of the page, more tiles load automatically.
- Thread gallery displays all tiles created for a particular thread.
- Clicking the artist’s name displays all of his tiles as a gallery.
- Click any image on a tile to open a pop-up with an enlarged view of the image and any others attached to that tile.
- Reply to an image from the pop-up.
- Share via social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest
- Ability to view only the tiles created on a specific date.
- Ability to Like one’s favorite images.
- Ability to Follow your favorite artists and immediately view their posts.
- Ability to view all of one’s own past posts.
- Can still view the forum in the traditional way, as well as a list of all other ZBC forums. (The other forums do not use ZBSee view.)