ZBrush Plug-In Release of 3D Print Exporter for MAC
Pixologic is proud to announce the release of 3D Print Exporter on the new ZBrush 3.2 release.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ZBRUSH 3.2 HERE
With the power of GoZ and the 3D Print Exporter the rapid prototyping industry has never had the freedom they do now.
With 3DPrint Exporter you will be able to export your favorite ZTool in STL and VRML file formats, opening you to the world of 3D Printing.Who has never dreamed about having your virtual sculpting in “real” 3D, standing on your desk? Now it’s possible for you to print your ZBrush models:
- Sculpt your art with ZBrush
- Optimize if needed your model with the Decimation Master plugin
- Export it with 3D Print Exporter
- Export in STL, Binary and Ascii.
- Export in VRML.
- Size in Inches and millimeters.
- Export the current or all the SubTools.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON THE 3D PRINT EXPORTER
Enjoy your prints and make sure to post them on ZBC
The Pixologic Team
Outstanding info over again. I am looking forward for more updates=)
Comments are closed.