Pixologic is now hiring...
Founded in 1997, Pixologic develops, markets, and supports innovative software that is opening new doors for creative expression ZBrush is a graphic application aimed at simplifying the science behind generating computer graphics. ZBrush appeals to a wide audience by providing empowering tools that give users intuitive and visual control over the digital images they create. By providing a unique synthesis of 2D and 3D capabilities in a single stand-alone tool, ZBrush collapses economic and ease-of-use barriers to creating stunning images. Pixologic is privately owned and is located in California (offices in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area).
- Full time Position available now.
Pixologic is looking for a talented Senior Graphics Software Engineer to join our highly experienced development team creating products for a wide spectrum of existing and potential audience members. Pixologic develops Innovative and Award Winning 2D/3D software for creative individuals. To maintain this leadership in the industry, we are looking for creative and like-minded individuals to join our existing team.
This position works effectively and efficiently with local and remote teams in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to provide innovative solutions for each project and be self-motivated with a positive attitude. Strong written and oral communication skills are a big plus! Pixologic is a MAC/PC environment and working knowledge of both systems is also a benefit. The right candidate will have a proven ability to manage projects from start to finish and be able to work both independently and in a team.
- Highly motivated and passionate about software programming.
- 5+ years in graphics software development
- Strong in C++, OO design, solving problems and testing/debugging
- Strong in graphics programming as well as OpenGL/GLES and GLSL shaders
- Strong in mathematics relative to graphics and 3D programming
- Strong in various programming domains and platforms, and highly capable to adapt to any situation/environment/language easily
- Strong design sensibilities, capable of proposing ideas, and outstanding communication skills
- Both a good team player and self management skills.
- Must be located within a reasonable distance to Los Angeles/Hollywood.
- Experience in writing software with a wide audience of potential users.
- Knowledge in Android, iOS and/or web development a plus.
- Good in designing UI and UX ergonomics, high sensibility to user experience.
- Web development and server side knowledge a plus
- Experience in mobile development a plus. (Android and Apple devices)
- Good communication skills a big plus!
Customer Support Representative - Responsibilities will include assisting customers with questions and issues regarding installation and activation of Pixologic's software packages. Most customer contact will be through our online support ticketing system, as well as phone support. The right candidate will be able to communicate clearly and personably through the written word. Critical thinking is necessary to identify issues as described by users, troubleshoot the cause and resolve it. We are seeking individuals who can proactively assist users by not only resolving the current issue but also anticipating where the user is likely to need additional support and then covering that as part of the current contact.
This position requires a meticulous and organized individual, competent with Excel. Must also be comfortable with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Previous experience with troubleshooting software installers for PC and Mac is preferred. Familiarity with the ZBrush software is a must.
Office hours - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Los Angeles - California