Pixologic is now hiring...
Founded in 1997, Pixologic develops, markets, and supports innovative software that is opening new doors for creative expression ZBrush is a graphic application aimed at simplifying the science behind generating computer graphics. ZBrush appeals to a wide audience by providing empowering tools that give users intuitive and visual control over the digital images they create. By providing a unique synthesis of 2D and 3D capabilities in a single stand-alone tool, ZBrush collapses economic and ease-of-use barriers to creating stunning images. Pixologic is privately owned and is located in California (offices in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area).
- Full time Position available now.
Pixologic is looking for a talented Senior Graphics Software Engineer to join our highly experienced development team creating products for a wide spectrum of existing and potential audience members. Pixologic develops Innovative and Award Winning 2D/3D software for creative individuals. To maintain this leadership in the industry, we are looking for creative and like-minded individuals to join our existing team.
This position works effectively and efficiently with local and remote teams in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to provide innovative solutions for each project and be self-motivated with a positive attitude. Strong written and oral communication skills are a big plus! Pixologic is a MAC/PC environment and working knowledge of both systems is also a benefit. The right candidate will have a proven ability to manage projects from start to finish and be able to work both independently and in a team.
- Highly motivated and passionate about software programming.
- 5+ years in graphics software development
- Strong in C++, OO design, solving problems and testing/debugging
- Strong in graphics programming as well as OpenGL/GLES and GLSL shaders
- Strong in mathematics relative to graphics and 3D programming
- Strong in various programming domains and platforms, and highly capable to adapt to any situation/environment/language easily
- Strong design sensibilities, capable of proposing ideas, and outstanding communication skills
- Both a good team player and self management skills.
- Must be located within a reasonable distance to San Francisco Bay area.
- Knowledge current 2D and 3D graphics software applications.
- Experience in writing software with a wide audience of potential users.
- Knowledge in Android, iOS and/or web development a plus.
- Good in designing UI and UX ergonomics, high sensibility to user experience.
- Web development and server side knowledge a plus
- Experience in mobile development a plus. (Android and Apple devices)
- Good communication skills a big plus!