Terms & Conditions:
- Pixologic reserves the right to modify its pricing, policies, products, product specifications and services without notice at any time. Pixologic is not liable for errors that may be found on this site, including graphical or typographical.
- Pixologic reserves the right to alter its upgrade policy at any time and without notice.
- No mark, graphic, sound or image from the site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Pixologic. Various sections of the site showcase works of creative professionals, such materials whether Pixologic materials, or user content, belong to their creators and are protected by Intellectual Property Rights and are for display purposes only. Accordingly, you may not download, reuse or print these works unless there is a notice associated with the work expressly permitting such uses.
- Grid Library, Matcaps, Alphas and Textures Downloads: All resources in our Download Center are royalty free for your own use. They can be modified or used for both personal and commercial purposes, without asking for permission or giving credits to the artists. However, you may not distribute these resources to others, either for sale or free of charge.
Our Commitment To Privacy
- Your information privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we are providing this notice which explains our information privacy practices. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, your sole remedy is to cease using the services and to not submit any information to the site.
- The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected by us. Some of the types of information that we currently collect include: Your name Telephone number Address Email address Consumer Interests Online Preferences
- How We Collect Information
We collect the information detailed above that you submit to us (e.g., an opt-in mailing list) and that we determine from use of our site or services (e.g., the web browser you use).
- The Way We Use Collected Information
We use your information to provide you various promotional materials and information pertaining to products and/or services which we have identified that you may be interested in, and measuring the effectiveness of our service. We use the collected information to alert you regarding important changes to our services, including our websites. We use your return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. We also use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design the services we offer you, like our website and our newsletter. We do not share this information with any third parties for any reason.
- Mailing Lists
We also operate several subscription-based email lists. These lists are "opt-in" lists. We will only add you to a mailing lists if have expressly indicated your desire to receive the emails for a particular list. We will promptly all requests to be removed from any or all email lists subscribed to. Such requests may be sent to email@example.com.
- Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Collection And Use Of Technical Information
- Note To Parents
Our website may contain images that may not be suitable for children under the age of 14 years of age. If you have any concerns about our web sites or related service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Privacy
- Changes To The Policy
- How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 1-888-748-5967 or send us an email at email@example.com.